2nd place 18" single column trophy, 3rd place 14" single column trophy
4th, 5th, 6th place medals:
Heavy customized 3.5" medals
Rookie Division awards
2.5" medals - 1st through 4th Place
MOST VALUABLE WRESTLER AWARD
WEIGHT 13 LBS
Most Valuable Wrestler Criteria
WE WILL AWARD 10 OF THESE TROPHIES TO WRESTLERS, 1 TO A COACH & 1 TO A REFEREE
One (1) trophy for each age division for "Most Valuable Wrestler" decided on by most pins, by a champion. If a tie, fastest accumulated time of pins will be used.
One (1)"All Tournament Most Valuable Wrestler Trophy" given to each age division.
Tournament directors will decide whom receives ."All Tournament Most Valuable Wrestler Trophy's"
Criteria is as follows:
1. Wrestlers may or may not be the champion in their division
2. Sportsmanship, does the wrestler cry when things do not go his way? Does he congratulate his opponent?
3. Are the wrestlers grades good in his school?
4. Is the wrestler known in his community as a person of good
5. Do other wrestlers and coaches see the winning wrestler as a
character role model?
"All Tournament Most Valuable Coach Award" will be decided and voted on by referee's
NEW AWARD! "All Tournament Most Valuable Referee" will be voted on by coaches at each table during event.
Concessions Breakfast, lunch, and snacks available throughout the tournament